Monday, February 25, 2008

Rockhopper? BILLYBOB?!?!

What is Your Favorite Item that Rockhopper Brought?

Selection Votes
Bandana 37% 11
Fishin' Pole 7% 2
Parrot 27% 8
Boots 10% 3
Eyepatch 20% 6

Above^ is my poll that has been on here for a while, and I received 2 strange comments. They were...

From Rockhopper. on February 21, 2008 at 5:41 pm.
I think all me items are good mayteys :)

and...

From Billybob on February 10, 2008 at 6:59 pm.
im gonna tell mimo! i know him he my friend in real life!!
POSTED BY BILLY BOB


I wonder if they really are from these people. Hmmmm...
ALSO, MIMO777 SIGNED THE OPP PETITION!!

2 comments:

The Penguin Online said...

LOL!!!!
I bet that RH is fake... but Billybob... I dont know!
Cool site!
- Chispy12

Wyatt Counterman said...

Thank you, Chispy12! I like your site, too!!!